Thank you for supporting Seafest 2023 and joining us on Seafest Day on Saturday 1st July. The event runs from 11.00am to 5.00pm.
Below is a map and key and you will see the area in which you will be based. Please understand that stall numbers may be subject to change on the day.
For your safety, arrival times and entry points are carefully controlled. The larger catering vans and onsite vehicles will enter first (from 0830-0930), then smaller vans and stall holders will enter after them (0930-1030). For this reason, please arrive promptly within your allotted time and at the correct entry point. Failure to do so may mean you will not be able to access the site.
On arrival – Please arrive at your allocated zone and report to your assigned point (see below). You will be given your site number card which will need to be shown to the person in charge of your area who will direct you to your spot.
- Area A – Large catering – Enter by Zone 1 (Pitgaveny St) from 0830-0930. Report to Seafest Stall, B4
- Areas B & C – Enter by Zone 1 (Pitgaveny St) from 0930-1030. Report to Seafest Stall, B4
- Area D – Fun fair – Zone 2 (Harbour entrance) from 0830-0930. Report to Store Area.
- Area E, F & G – enter by Zone 2 (Harbour entrance) from 0930-1030. Report to Store Area.
- Area H – Enter via Esplanade and someone will come to you.
Parking – There is a temporary restriction to vehicles in the area and no designated stallholder parking, however, adequate parking can be found in the surrounding streets outside the restricted area. Vehicles will be permitted on-site to drop off goods during their allocated timeslot by displaying this email but must be removed by the end of that slot to outside the restricted area unless by prior arrangement. Please drive carefully on site. No vehicles will be permitted back on site until after 5.00pm.